[Gridflow-cvs] [cvs] optional/rblti: - Added Class MeanshiftTracker.
heri at web.artengine.ca
Fri Mar 31 23:58:43 EST 2006
heri Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:58:43 -0500
- Added Class MeanshiftTracker.
- All methods with the name "initialize" in lti-lib are renamed to "init" due to conflict with Ruby (including MeanshiftTracker::initialize).
- Added template names to allow instantiation of Class Rectangle: Rect (int), Drect (double), Frect (float). Some arguments of MeanshiftTracker methods are of type Rectangle, this will be useful when using MeanshiftTracker.
- Added template names for histogram classes: Histogram (double), Ihistogram, Fhistogram, Histogram1D, Histogram2D. Also needed as arguments to methods of MeanshiftTracker. "initialize" method of this class is also renamed to "init".
- Added drawing class. A new interface file (drawing.i) has been added for these. Currently, there are two classes available: ImageDraw and ChannelDraw to draw on objects of type Image and Channel respectively. These classes enable drawing simple shapes and text on the canvas provided to them.
Revision Changes Path
1.11 +4 -4 optional/rblti/Makefile
1.6 +2 -0 optional/rblti/gen_ltilib_classes.py
More information about the Gridflow-cvs