[Pdmtl] Audio e Video playback problems

Jean Habib jean.habib at gmail.com
Mer 23 Mar 14:57:52 EDT 2011

thanks for your advise Mathieu
I'll try -audiobuf cause it is becoming a nightmare to send messages
from 3 PDs.. netsend receive did not understand a long string, with
spaces and other characters

also I don't need scratch the audi o and video, so I was thinking if
its not the case to use a simple pix_film
but for this I will need to know which format is the ideal, and how to
generate it

any one can help?
I just need a playlist with the movies been played on after other...

thanks

--
Jean Habib
Surf the Edges