[Pdmtl] foulab workshop?: interactive performance utilising the arduino

Dale Einarson dale at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Ven 7 Jan 11:45:54 EST 2011

Salut,
   I have been looking around for ideas and demos for a workshop I wish to hold at the foulab.

    My idea would be to give a workshop that would cover basic electronics and various transducers; sensors, cameras,  etc..., how it interface them to the arduino and then demonstrating musical/performance applications of such devices.

   I have attended a handful of PDMTL and seen projects that fit my agenda; So, I was wondering if any of you might be interested in demoing your works?    --As you may be aware the foulab workshops are $5-$25/person and thus there isn't much money to be made from this ( all my proceeds will go to support the lab ).

If I can get enough demos we might just have this workshop culminating in a party with performances! ( foulab parties are always a blast!!! )

Please feel free to reply in french, my written french is embarrassing :)

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Cheers!
dale