[Pdmtl] GridFlow pour Windows

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Feb 8 09:00:51 EST 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> future compilation options could be quicktime-hw (or quicktime-plaum),
> quicktime-apple, libmpeg3, ppm, x11, [#fft], [cv/...], and... that's pretty
> much all.

Here is test04, which includes [#fft], [#in ppm], [#out ppm], and the mmx
acceleration module, but it crashes on someone's computer and not mine,
which was the reason why I delay those releases until I get feedback about
the previous one...

   http://gridflow.ca/download/packages/gridflow-0.9.7-test04-win32-i386.zip