[Pdmtl] GridFlow pour Windows

Patrick Boivin pboivin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:55:53 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Martin Peach wrote:
>
>> Just trying the tutorials now, I can't load any images:
>> With gf_tutorial_image_1.pd, trying different image files:
>> error: unknown suffix 'jpg'
>> error: unknown suffix 'png'
>
> those are resolved with test03

Yeault,

I've just tried test03 and [#io.jpeg] and [#io.png] work fine.

Most basic grid stuff seem to work fine too, however there's something
in the "color_correction.pd" example that makes it crash. I know
there's no support [#camera]... but just loading the patch makes it
crash. I'm actually at work now so I can't really test it more.

I guess we should do that tomorrow...