[Pdmtl] Open sound control in windows

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Lun 20 Déc 21:17:49 EST 2010

Hello,

2010/12/20 Michal Seta <mis at artengine.ca>:
> And if you want to avoid the Twisted dependency (and additional
> cruft?) you can go for pyOSC which is, AFAIK, a fairly thorought OSC
> implementation

pyOSC is old and incomplete. Txosc is much better. :) (I'm serious)
Actually, you can send OSC without the need for Twisted. Maybe we
should make that clearer in the project description. To receive OSC,
there is no non-Twisted implementation yet. I would love if someone
would do it. (it would be much better than all the OSC.py,
simpleosc.py and pyOSC)

Best,
--
Alexandre Quessy