[Pdmtl] [PD] ANN: Purity dynamic patching for Python release 0.1.1

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sun Oct 18 17:08:01 EDT 2009

Hello,
Thanks for trying it. Could you guys test my 0.2.1 version that I have
just uploaded to PyPI?
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/purity

To install it :

sudo easy_install purity --prefix=/usr/local
...And then I guess, download manually the tarball and test it using
python [example] on the command line.

Can anyone give me command lines to launch pd with a patch on Windows
and Mac OS X ? That would help me a lot to make it portable.
Thanks !

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net