[Pdmtl] Rappel rencontre Pdmtl no 28 à OBORO ce dimanche de 12 H à 16 H

Marc Fournel fournel.marc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:51:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The 19th of July for a PDP (PD in the park) sound perfect for me.

Mike, it would be great if you could present your external during this
PdMtl #29 meeting.

Everybody should bring something to grill, and drink of course. ;-)
but try to avoid these annoying drink umbrella...

I can bring a projector but are we doing the meeting in the afternoon
or in the evening?

Evening will be better for the projector but afternoon in the park
would feel so much like summer...

Any preferences?