[Pdmtl] call for beds, couches, floorspace! FREE REGISTRATION TO PD CONVENTION

Kyd . PD Convention '07 notthatkyd at frontierlab.org
Mon Aug 6 14:41:10 EDT 2007

Hello dear friends,

The Pure Data Convention is fast approaching. A large program for
performances, installations and presentations will be made and nearly 80
participants are involved.

Many of these participants are from overseas and we are still looking
for temporary homes for 9 of them. We have managed to place nearly 30
visitors already!

If you have spare space at your home (extra bed, couch, floorspace)
between the 20th and27th of August and are interested in meeting some
really interesting and fun programmers, artists and developers please
let me know as soon as possible. Please also send this note along to
anyone you think maybe able able to help us out.

The participants will be very busy during their stay attending all of
the convention events and parties and visiting the city. They will take
care of their own food arrangements.
If you decide to host someone you will gain free registration for all
convention events and access to all parties. If bedding is an issue we
may also be able to help you to find an extra mattress, blankets and
pillows.

you can find out more about the convention at  www.pure-data.ca

Thanks!
_Kyd Campbell