[Pdmtl] pdmtl#26

Marc Fournel fournel.marc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:41:38 EDT 2007

Hi Chun,

Glad to have you in Montreal. It will be great to have your presentation
about goto10 and some of your personal work.

Do you need special presentation equipment beside a video projector, a
stereo (or quad) sound system and a computer (Linux Debian, PD, double video
card)?

I'm looking forward to meet you.

I will be out of Montreal tomorrow morning until the 6th in the after noon
so if you could answer this email tonight it would be nice.

Cheers!

Marc Fournel

On 8/1/07, [*~] <chun at goto10.org> wrote:

> hi all:
>

> its nice to be here (montreal and pdmtl-list). i think i will do a short
> presentation about goto10 (and some of its current projects), a artist
> collective that i am involved with. and after that, i will present some of
> my
> works with Pd. this will mostly involve using Pd in live audio
> performance. i can show you guys my patches and so on. here are some URL:
>
> goto10: http://goto10.org/
> me: http://sonicvariable.goto10.org/
>
> looking forward to meet you all:)
>
> chun
>

> Mathieu Bouchard said :
> >
> > pdmtl#26 sera le 7 août 2007 à 19:00
> > au RATS (salle 401 du 6545 Durocher)
> >
> > plus de détails suivront.

> > | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal QC Canada

Marc Fournel
http://ciam.dyndns.org/~mfco
fournel.marc at gmail.com
SKYPE: marcfournel