[Pdmtl] Proceedings from Graz Convention?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 26 16:24:09 EDT 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Mike Wozniewski wrote:

> I found this page:
> http://www.puredata.info/community/projects/convention04/lectures/

Yes, that's what I mean.

> It seems to have a lot of papers and lecture material. Is this what you have?

I don't "have" this. The paper stuff didn't include copies of the papers.

> or do you have more?

I would believe that the complete schedule (with all shows and
presentations and debates and meetings and stuff) is on puredata.info.

> I'm just interested in seeing the type of work submitted,

The work wasn't so much "submitted", at least in my case. I've been asked
to come present "GridFlow" so I took that to mean that I had to write a
paper talking about GridFlow. Then I asked them whether I could have an
extra slot so that I could present ImpureData and they said yes.

I think that we don't have to avoid inviting people, because else there
are some people that we might very much want to have around, that might
not necessarily have the initiative to submit something.

If for political reasons we want the submission process to take all of the
room (make no invitations ourselves), then we should find people to
convince the ones that we'd like to invite, that they should submit
something.