[Pdmtl] [PD] Gem: firewire OSX problems

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Thu Mar 23 23:31:39 EST 2006

james tittle a écrit :

> ...if you are just using the gem that comes in pd-extended, I suggest
> replacing it with the most recent one found on my website: http://
> www.tigital.com

Done. Is it much different ?

> ...green screen means yuv processing; since you are trying to use
> [pix_mask], the help patch says it require RGBA, so i'd send the
> following messages to [pix_video]:
> [colorspace RGBA<
> [dimen 720 480<
> [reset<
>
> ...if this doesn't work, send [dialog< to the object, and make sure
> the correct device is selected, and that video is working there (also
> play with various scopes for fun)...

Guess what worked !! I sent [dimen 736 480< to [pix_video], even if all
my clips are 720x480 and the camera too. Remember that pix_mask was
telling me that my clip video had a size of 736x480... Very weird. It
works now with that fake dimension. Did I find a bug ? ;-)

>> Thanks ! (this is kind of 48 hours before the show...)
>

> ...doesn't matter, as long as it works for the show ;-)

Looks like it will ! Thanks for the precious advices, tigital.

aalex
http://alexandre.quessy.net/