[Pdmtl] [piksel] piksel05-update 0.3 - publication (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Oct 12 17:03:37 EDT 2005

We now have a paper for DesireData. It's 8 pages whereas last year's paper
on ImpureData was only 3 pages. Unfortunately I wrote most of it in a real
rush so if anything looks weird there are 13 hours left for sending me
errata, as the deadline has been extended. The new deadline is tomorrow 6
AM in our timezone.