[Pdmtl] puredata conference - Montreal

Zack Settel zs at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 13 19:14:00 EDT 2004

Hi Matju and gang,

We could combine a pdmtl#N with a general discussion of what kind of PD
event we (pd community) might like to organize in the future with
Miller and possibly others (folks, and places, e.g. Graz) -    As the
emails reflect,  there's a lot of ideas in the air, and some
opportunity to make something happen (speaking at least for the SAT).

We would need to pick a date,  structure the event, and make it long
enough to cover the material in question (meeting included) ---

What's pdmtl#7 look like?

-Z