[Pdmtl] Help with Gem [pix_video] and webcam

Patrick Nicastro pnicastro at artengine.ca
Thu Nov 11 19:26:10 EST 2004

Bonjour,
Hello all,

Can someone help me with [pix_video], its seems that  Gem does' nt
connect with the web cam
with [pix_video ] The webcam works fine with the driver MACAM but no
patche can get the video.  I'm getting this following set  up message.

The web cam is a Dlink USB DSB-C100

Thanks

Patrick Nicastro

GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.90 release
GEM: compiled: May 25 2004
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :  Mark Danks (original version on irix/windows)
GEM:            Chris Clepper (mac OSX)
GEM:            Daniel Heckenberg (windows)
GEM:            James Tittle (mac OSX)
GEM:            IOhannes m zmoelnig (linux/windows)

         ©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
         ©  the zexy external  1.3  ©
         © (l)  forum::f¸r::uml‰ute ©
         ©  compiled:  03/10/04  ©
         © send me a 'help' message ©

pix_videoDarwin: height 320 width 240
pix_videoDarwin: could not make new SG channnel
pix_videoDarwin: could not set SG ChannelBounds
pix_videoDarwin: could not set SG ChannelUsage
pix_videoDarwin: set SG NormalQuality
pix_videoDarwin: Using YUV