[Pdmtl] new CVS server

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 26 16:10:51 EDT 2004

Alright, I finally reinstalled GridFlow's CVS server. The new contact
information is:

  CVSROOT = :pserver:anonymous at cvs.gridflow.ca:/home/cvs/gridflow
  (the login password is "anonymous")

and for the illuminati it is (very different):

  CVSROOT = :ext:USERNAME at cvs.gridflow.ca:/home/cvs/gridflow
  CVS_RSH = ssh
  CVSEDITOR = (whatever...)

note that all of the illuminati will have to re-register with me so that I
activate a specific USERNAME.

it is easier for anyone to just re-checkout gridflow, but if you have a
lot of your own files (new patches or modified patches) in that directory
and you want to recycle your current checkout directory, do something like
this:

cd gridflow
edit CVS/Root
for file in `find -name Root`; do cp -i CVS/Root $file; done

so that the CVS/Root file (that contain the default CVSROOT setting for a
given directory) gets changed for every subdirectory.

[@have]

[@fun]