[Lab] PIR, IRF540, PN2222, LED Strip, Arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Mar 17 20:22:43 EDT 2018

Not sure who's coming to the hack613 meetup tomorrow but I wouldn't be
surprised if someone could help. I might be able to...

It's not clear what you want though. You mean making the circuit on a
breadboard?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)