[Lab] PIR, IRF540, PN2222, LED Strip, Arduino

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Sat Mar 17 20:01:24 EDT 2018

I think if you might help yourself (and us) by using a graphic circuit
drawing tool like fritzing which is a circuit drawing tool that (I
think) was made for the arduino landscape.

http://fritzing.org/home/

Trying to picture your cicuit based on what you describe is a bit
difficult.  At best, I can think that your PIR might need a pull-up for
the input, and I'm not sure why you need a mosfet and a transistor..?

Your code looks OK at a first glance, pretty basic, but OK.  Of course,
you are wasting a lot of horsepower for a circuit that could be handled
by a 8 pin 555 timer IC, but ...

Ken