[Lab] Envirolaser & Dremel

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Wed Jun 13 13:28:46 EDT 2018

Good afternoon!

The Dremel DigiLab LC40 will be available from Envirolaser in the near
future.

We're in the process of becoming the local dealer for Dremel 3D
printers, the LC40 laser cutter, and Dremel branded power tools.

Here's the link to info about the LC40:
https://www.dremel.com/en/digilab-laser-cutter

The pre-order price in August will be $6,800 CDN, with the price
increasing to $7,800 CDN after the introductory launch period.

The Dremel DigiLab LC40 is UL approved!  I believe that this makes it
the only "school safe" 40 watt laser cutter under $9,000 CAD.

More info to come as I receive it from Dremel.

--
Stephen Burke
Account Executive

613-225-4726 Ottawa Local