[Lab] Seeking TA for a creative electronics workshop

Phil Schleihauf uniphil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:09:17 EDT 2018

Hello! I'm new to this list, but was recommended to post here, so I hope
this is ok!

I'm running an intro to computing and hardware workshop on August 25th, and
am looking for someone who can act as a teaching assistant. They don't need
an extensive tech background, just a lot of enthusiasm for helping creative
people learn some hardware basics. They'll be paid for their time, of
course.

It's going to be a fairly small event, with 10 participants. More info
about the workshop is here: https://onesandzeros.ca/apply/

If this sounds like you, or anyone you know, I would love to get in touch!

Also, if the workshop sounds interesting, applications are now open! :)

All the best,
Phil Schleihauf