[Lab] Server Free - Free Server

Andrew Barbour andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:40:50 EDT 2018

I am now server free... and have a free server if anyone wants it!

If anyone has use for a server chassis and/or the innards I have a 2U
server about to go the electronic recyclers...
Specs:
- No name
-  3 SCSI drives
- 6 drive bays
- dual CPUs (old..... )
- 350 W power supply

Other FREE stuff:
- misc components - grab bag of resistors, capacitors, do dads...
- boxes of salvaged components - fans, speakers,...
- high quality barely used  LCD panels - if you feel like converting into
monitor or for a project.
- 1/4 and 1/2" heat shrink tubing - 5-10 feet to give away

Other ALMOST FREE stuff:
- 14" Hard drive platters!!  so not free as they are too cool.... but
coffee/beer/karma all work....
- 3/8" acrylic sheets (19" x 25")  - $10 a sheet