[Lab] Dr. Kate Darling speaking at uOttawa (Robot Ethics)

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:32:01 EDT 2018

   Dr. Darling is a renowned researcher exploring the legal frameworks
around robotics - all of the diffcult questions you might be asking about
who is responsible in a self-driving car crash, or whether an intelligent
machine deserves rights, or what to do when your robots push you down on
the street and call you a fleshbag. ;)

   This is a very exciting opportunity - I'm surprised we managed to snag
her as a speaker at the university.

http://www.uottawa.ca/alumni-week/content/robot-ethics-future-human-robot-interaction

   If you are interested and don't have an employee or alumni friend, shoot
me a note and I'll get you an employee number you can use to register.

   -Jason Cobill