[Lab] OMMIC Conference + Weird Paint Talk

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:23:51 EDT 2017

AWESOME!

Henri

On October 17, 2017 at 12:16:08 PM, Jason Cobill (jason.cobill at gmail.com)
wrote:

   Hi gang,

   I'm going to be doing a session about "Weird Paint" at OMMIC, October
29th. I'll be talking about all kinds of strange stuff that changes the
properties of whatever it's painted on, and I've got recipes and a bucket
of mysterious chemicals I'll be bringing along to share with everyone.
   I guarantee at least one slide will blow your mind. :)

   Check out the list of other speakers and grab your tickets while they're
on sale!
   http://ommic.ca/
   (Use *OMMIC15* to get %15 off your early-bird ticket!)

​