[Lab] 3D Technologies Presentation @ Envirolaser revised schedule

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Fri May 19 12:05:32 EDT 2017

Hello folks!

Our Thursday, May 25th session has been rescheduled to Thursday, June 8th.

The presentations will feature operational demonstrations of the
equipment from the following companies: HP (3D scanners) and Markforged
(3D printers) in addition to information about Full Spectrum Laser
(laser cutters), MakerBot and Robo 3D (3D printers).

Each presentation will be held at Envirolaser @ 199 Colonnade Road
South, starting at 3:00 pm.

Dates are as follows:

Wednesday, May 31      HP, Markforged, Full Spectrum Laser
Thursday, June 8           HP, Markforged, MakerBot, Robo, Full Spectrum
Laser
Thursday, June 15         HP, Markforged, MakerBot, Robo, Full Spectrum
Laser

Please let me know which date you plan to attend so that I can plan
accordingly.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Stephen Burke
Account Executive