[Lab] 3D Technologies Presentation @ Envirolaser in May

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Tue May 2 15:49:04 EDT 2017

We're having presentations at our newly renovated show room / product
facility.

The presentations will feature operational demonstrations of the
equipment from the following companies: HP (3D scanners), Markforged (3D
printers), Full Spectrum Laser (laser cutters), MakerBot and Robo 3D (3D
printers). I may even be able spend a bit of time demonstrating our
Artec 3D Eva 3D scanner.

Each presentation will be held at Envirolaser @ 199 Colonnade Road
South, Ottawa.

I am asking that all attendees be on-site by 2:45 pm so that we can
start at 3:00 pm.

Dates & Topics are as follows:

Thursday May 4            HP, Markforged, Full Spectrum Laser
Wednesday May 10      HP, Markforged, Full Spectrum Laser
Thursday May 18          HP, Markforged, MakerBot, Robo, Full Spectrum Laser
Thursday May 25          HP, Markforged, MakerBot, Robo, Full Spectrum Laser
Wednesday May 31      HP, Markforged, Full Spectrum Laser

After the presentations I will also be available to chat about
Flashforge, Artec 3D and other manufacturers equipment.

Please let me know if you plan to attend.

--
Stephen Burke
Account Executive

613-225-4726 Ottawa Local