[Lab] Arduino Day

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Wed Mar 29 08:55:30 EDT 2017

So I have a space for Arduino Day this Saturday from 10-1pm:

http://inventorartist.com/event/arduino-day-2017/?instance_id=4350
https://day.arduino.cc/#/

If anybody wants to come hang out that'd be cool.

I will debut one or both of my new portable CNC machines...

If you want to come and have something to show off lemeknow since I can add
it to the programming list so people know what's up if they're coming.

It's a great chance to check out Art House Cafe too (which is really
awesome!

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)