[Lab] Renovations @ Envirolaser may include a Maker Space

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Wed Mar 15 15:23:50 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

Envirolaser is in the process of some renovations.

We are moving our office from the back of the building to the front and
we will be on the ground floor.

Of course, we will still be at 199 Colonnade Road.  Our move within the
building is to be more accessible and more visible.

Our "new" main floor will consist of a 3D printing & 3D scanning
showroom, a production centre and a service office.

The showroom should accommodate 10 to 15 people making it a good place
to have presentations and, perhaps, to use as an occasional Maker Space.

We have a Markforged Mark Two, a Replicator 2X and a Robo (i3 Prusa) 3D
printer that could be made available for use, along with access to our
3D Systems ProJet 3500 HD Max and Z-Corp Spectrum 510C.  We also have an
Artec Eva, Cubify Sense, and HP Scanner Pro S3 3D scanners.  We don't
have a laser cutter at this time.

If Envirolaser made our showroom available - say 1 to 2 evenings per
month, would anyone be interested?

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.