[Lab] Opening Soon - 3D Technologies Retail Store & Production Facility

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Mon Jul 10 16:56:06 EDT 2017

Good afternoon!

*Retail Store*

We've been working on this for months and it looks like it will soon be
open to the public; a store where you can buy equipment and supplies
from a REAL person and not some automated, on-line facility!

I know, we're bucking the "I buy China" trend by setting up a retail
shop, but a lot of people I have spoken with have said that a local
store would be very helpful.

We will be stocking 3D printers, high quality PLA, and some repair parts
for the equipment we sell.

The question is,*/"What would YOU want a local 3D technologies store to
keep in stock?"/*

Your answer to this question will help us inventory the most popular
items - which is what you want, right?

*Production Facility*

Just like it sounds, our production facility will be open for "walk in"
business.  If you need something 3D scanned, 3D printed or designed,
just drop in and we will be happy to help.

Envirolaser is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday and those
hours are firmly set in rubber.  :)  Yes, we are often here until well
after our closing hours and occasionally on weekends. We're very
flexible that way.

I am looking forward to your replies.

The "official" opening should be sometime in early or mid September -
maybe sooner if it is possible.

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.