[Lab] Adding NFC to a Non-NFC Phone

Amos Hayes amos at polkaroo.net
Thu Jul 6 17:56:04 EDT 2017

I have seen NFC/Qi inserts and replacement back covers for a few models of
phone on EBay. Might be worth hunting for your model + NFC cover or insert
and/or popular brands + NFC cover and see what you find. If there is no
accessible header for it or you have a non removable cover, then you are
probably out of luck on internal options.

--
Amos
amos at polkaroo.net