[Lab] frequency or phase shifting

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Jan 31 14:51:08 EST 2017

I want to make or get a cheap device to shift voice up to mouse like
sounding. Any thoughts?

I know there're chips that do it but I wanted to ask around before I go to
town buying stuff...

Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20170131/1e712ba0/attachment.html>

More information about the Lab mailing list