[Lab] Pcb

Phonesavanh ps at agoralab.ca
Thu Jan 19 21:53:02 EST 2017

Thank you Dave, I will follow that instruction. I needed to do that for copper tape, sometime vynil cutting it does not do a great job. The small CNC looks great for pcb it is tempting! I really liked using your Cnc for my Fab Academy projects and wanted to do it again.

For ordering online, well it is great too, but it is not the purpose here, as it it a class research and we have to make the prototype.

Phonesavanh