[Lab] Superbowl Drones + LED crowd displays

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:16:46 EST 2017

   The "crowd" was basically all paid dancers, they usually don't let the
audience on the field during the Superbowl for security reasons. If they
seemed suspiciously co-ordinated, it's because they were. :)
   Also, supposedly the drone sequence at the opening was shot ahead of
time and played back as a video clip before Gaga was lowered in on the
cables.

   The magic of television! :)