[Lab] netfabb Basic

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu Feb 2 16:48:43 EST 2017

See this blog entry of theirs for how they’ve repackaged “basic” features into the one deliverable:

https://www.netfabb.com/blog/netfabb-basic-now-just-netfabb <https://www.netfabb.com/blog/netfabb-basic-now-just-netfabb>

Andrew.

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Stephen Burke <steve at envirolaser.com> wrote:
>
> Good afternoon!
>
> Autodesk acquired netfabb a few months ago.  Shortly afterward, the free version of the STL correction software was made unavailable.
>
> I just visted the Autodesk netfabb site and there still is no link to the free download of netfabb Basic.
>
> However, I do have a copy of the installer file for the most recent netfabb Basic version that was released.
>
> The EULA states:
>
> "This "netfabb®" is a full-featured freeware edition. You are allowed to use and redistribute this software for free without registration, but it is prohibited to sell the software or to sell any copies of the software. "
>
> If anyone wants a copy of the installer for netfabb Basic Version 7.4, I have the Win 32 bit version.  The registration server at netfabb still seems to work, so it appears you can disable the 10 second nag screen by registering it.
>
> If you want the installer, send me an e-mail and I will send it to you using WeTransfer.com.
>

> --
> Stephen Burke
> Account Executive
> Envirolaser Ltd.
>
> 613-225-4726 Ottawa Local
> 613-619-1013 Mobile
> 800-565-9156 Toll Free

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/ <http://clothbot.com/wiki/>