[Lab] [hack613] RE: Geneva mechanism... update

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sun Dec 10 11:28:22 EST 2017

I really like that mechanism.

Not only does it give intermittent motion but you have some interesting
ratio options.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)