[Lab] One last Block Printing workshop at hack613 makerspace

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Dec 2 11:37:06 EST 2017

This Monday has space because we've added tables to the spare room. In a
nutshell we can take as many people as show up. Our co-tenants have moved
out so we sorta have the run of 5500 square feet. :)

Also Adrian made up some kits for $30 so you can start printing as soon as
you get home (there are three left):
http://hack613.com/kits-for-block-printing/

Further, lots of people said they want to do multiple block prints (like
these http://inventorartist.com/flexography/) so we are offering that as an
option.

Registration info:
http://hack613.com/event/block-printing/

If you want to see how we make the blocks using CNC come to the Super Maker
Party this Wednesday!
http://hack613.com/event/super-maker-party/

We're also having a meetup tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 1pm).

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)