[Lab] Lego Robotics

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 12:07:28 EDT 2017

  Give a call to the Ottawa Public Library Sunnyside branch - they have a
pretty extensive Lego lending program and might have Mindstorms (I can't
find it in the booking system, but maybe you have to ask for them).

   The OPL's got lots of cool Mindstorms books too. :)
   https://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/item/show/894430026

   -Jason