[Lab] mandarin people for chinese instructions

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Aug 18 11:02:21 EDT 2017

I'm curious how many people are here that know Mandarin?

Someone is coming to the Hack613 meetup at the makerspace this Wednesday
with a hydraulic educational toy they may have bought in China. The
instructions are in Mandarin. I suspect it's very easy but I'm just curious
if there's anybody here who could eyeball the instructions.

There are two ladies who speak Mandarin that might be there but they've not
RSVPed yet.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)