[Lab] PLDs & HDL workshop

Amos Hayes amos at polkaroo.net
Wed Apr 12 11:53:28 EDT 2017

Thanks for asking on behalf of us noobs, Jason. Yannick’s response gave me
enough to go on to sort out the acronyms, which I present here for all! :)

programmable logic device (PLD):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_logic_device

hardware description language (HDL):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardware_description_language

At least, that is my guess. Or it could have something to do with
cholesterol. :)

--
Amos
amos at polkaroo.net