[Lab] Arduino Day

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Apr 3 19:29:20 EDT 2017

Seems to have as tight a tolerances as any machine. It has anti-backlash
lead nuts...  and the PVC frame is way heavier and sturdier than I
predicted...

It's just for fun and doing stuff out on the road....

I guess that's production but of course I have larger machines that are
better for volume....

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)