[Lab] 3D models for printing using Blender

Amos Hayes amos at polkaroo.net
Tue Sep 27 21:34:16 EDT 2016

Hi there. I took a 3D printing course in the lab a few years ago where we
spent a good bit of time getting Blender set up just right, and then
working through the process. I can't recall who gave the course but they
(or anyone) has any copies of the slides/notes from that session (or a more
recent one!) I would appreciate it if you could hook me up with them.
Alternatively, if there is a guide you would specifically recommend for
starting out, I'd appreciate that too.

The 3d printing space is evolving and improving so quickly that videos and
tutorials seem to quickly get left behind.

--
Amos
amos at polkaroo.net