[Lab] goopy stuff on circuits

Dave O'Heare dave.oheare at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:32:41 EDT 2016

I know that the NRC used to use regular GE RTV silicone seal for vibration protection and adhesion on circuits going into weather rockets and such. Cheap, available at any hardware store. 

Dave O'Heare
(613) 729-4830
(613) 227-4830 mobile

> On Sep 24, 2016, at 11:11 AM, Darcy Whyte <darcy at inventorartist.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a bit of that stuff that can be used to glue on circuit boards. You know where components may jiggle and they put some goop to glue the components together? Or glue some components to the board?
> --
> Darcy Whyte
> Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
> Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)
> _______________________________________________
> Lab mailing list
> 1. subscribe http://artengine.ca/mailman/listinfo/lab
> 2. then email Lab at artengine.ca to send your message to the list
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20160924/77b35177/attachment.html>

More information about the Lab mailing list