[Lab] goopy stuff on circuits

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Sep 24 11:11:29 EDT 2016

I'm looking for a bit of that stuff that can be used to glue on circuit
boards. You know where components may jiggle and they put some goop to glue
the components together? Or glue some components to the board?

Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20160924/b8dc758e/attachment.html>

More information about the Lab mailing list