[Lab] Looking for a HC-SR04 sensor for tomorrow for our hack days.

Britta Evans-Fenton brittawater at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:18:11 EDT 2016

Hey friends,

just want to share what we ended up doing for the hackdays at work (we made
it to the finals!, along with a bunch of actual features which will
probably be implemented into the real product soon). We have a slide at
work and because it is hard to see at the bottom of the slide to know it is
safe to slide down. So, we made "Slideify" a red light/green light
indicator for when it is safe to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTICpaVy9u4&feature=youtu.be

Special thanks to Randy Glen for the rgb monocle which we turned into the
red/green light and Aaron Ramsay for the motion sensors!!!

*Britta Evans-Fenton*
Culture Producer