[Lab] wow, makerfaire 2016!

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Oct 17 13:00:55 EDT 2016

Yeah, very good points.

I think Artengine and many others would have helped Anouk.

So the community is definitely there...

I think different sorts of meetups and events are always great ways of
connecting more dots... I'm all ears and would love to help with any
initiatives....

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)