[Lab] raspberry pi 3 released

Jason Arnold arnold.jason at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:20:18 EST 2016

There's a barebones version of the Pi 1 called the Compute Module that can
be attached like a processor card into a dev board. They didn't do a
version for Rev 2, but there's talk it'll be back for Rev 3. It breaks out
a lot more pins than the typical form factor and can have eMMC attached:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/computemodule/cm-emmc-flashing.md