[Lab] beta flipbook animation kit

Jeff Molson jdmolson at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 3 14:07:52 EST 2016

Hey Darcy
This is great - I'd love to build one and get my 5yr old daughter involved - if I can convince her to do some drawings to create an animation sequence, that is.Not sure when I'm going to find the time, but I'd like to try - I've been meaning to come out the Sunday Arduino meetings at MS North, but haven't yet managed to make it.I don't have regular acces to a Laser Cutter, but I do plan to use my 1mo. membership at the Urban Workshop soon (as opposed to using Nepean Library Imagine Space which is booked up until the end of time)Let's talk
Jeff Molson(the Martini-bot guy)mobile: 613-371-6090