[Lab] Adobe Creative Jam Ottawa

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 20 14:18:58 EDT 2016

Seriously, the office is like that everyday....

___________________________

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
[image: Image result for artengine]
artengine.ca <http://www.artengine.ca/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/artengine> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/artengine/>

Unhanded: making under the influence of digitalism
<http://artengine.ca/programming/2016/unhanded/index-en.php>
A symposium exploring what it means to make in the 21st century. September
17th, 2016
#unhanded <https://twitter.com/hashtag/unhanded?src=hash>