[Lab] Art RevEngine Hangout Event July 20

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:08:20 EDT 2016

   Hey Maker Gang,

   You're all invited to drop in to *Avant Garde* on *Wednesday* night
(8:00pm-late) to chill and talk about your maker projects, show and tell
your latest inventions and ideas.
   We'll be sharing the space with Dirty Rectangles, the local indie
video-game development community, so we can *synergize*. :) Wouldn't it be
cool to mock up some crazy game controllers? Wiimote + fire extinguisher =
very messy jetpack simulator?

   *Art Rev-Engine happens every second Wednesday!*
   Bring a friend! Tell your dog! Push some buttons!

​