[Lab] Snow Sculpting Competition

Anna Malchow-Perryman anna at malchow-perryman.com
Wed Jan 20 12:35:50 EST 2016

Cool! If there is a team forming and still looking for another helper I'd
love to join - although I wouldn't be available 30th & 31st due to another
snow-related gig :-) ...

I have never worked on this kind of scale, but do a lot of, er ... mixed
media type snow & ice sculptures (
https://www.facebook.com/HelloSnowman/photos_stream ) - so this would be an
exciting new experience!

Cheers