[Lab] CNC milling on kickstarter

Stephane Arthur Kiss stephane.beauchampkiss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:34:28 EST 2016

Hi Henri,

My bad, I misread the original posters name! Also wanted to mention NYC CNC
is a nice YouTube channel that helped get me caught up with the machinists
at my work (coming from an engineering/design background). The videos can
get a bit long, but there's some real gems in those early videos.

Cheers,

  Stephane